StaffLink seeks to hire new staff as we enter the 2023 year. The demand for home care staff in the St. Louis region has remained steady. StaffLink is working hard to meet this home care demand.
StaffLink currently has full and part-time hours at the locations listed below. These job openings change multiple times a week.
Here are four (4) current home care openings:
- Florissant, MO. L1MA with current CPR certification from the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association. MANDT training or RBT certification is a plus. We have shifts open with this client from 8am to 4pm, 4pm to 12 midnight, and 12 midnight to 8am seven days a week. $18 hourly
- Florissant, MO. (CNA ONLY) Full-time, 7.5 hours daily (7:30 am – 3 pm). $16 hourly
- O’Fallon, MO (63366). 5 days per week, 4 hours daily. CNA or non-CNA. $16 – $15 hourly
- Overland, MO. Part-time, afternoon (3pm – 6pm). Large, friendly dog. Client uses a hoyer lift. CNA or lots of hands on experience required. $16 – $15 hourly
StaffLink is seeking persons who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with experience in providing caregiving to seniors, the disabled, and frail persons.
StaffLink is also seeking persons who reflect our core values. StaffLink’s seven core values are dedication, reliability, compassion, integrity, professionalism, commitment to serve others, and teamwork.
Home care agencies face a very competitive employment market currently. Higher pay rates in other industries are attracting professional caregivers away for the caregiving industry.
Ms. Curry says that, “Pay rates are currently rising for caregivers in the industry.” StaffLink’s hourly pay rate for one-to-one caregivers (Aides, Certified Nurse Assistants/CNA, Home Health Aides/HHAs, Personal Care Attendants/PCA) are currently $15 – $18 per hour. For special circumstances, StaffLink has offered up to $20 hourly.
Although the competition for employees is extremely challenging, StaffLink has not lowered our standards.
Requirements to be considered for employment include the following:
- Experience providing caregiving to seniors, the disabled, and frail persons
- A totally clean criminal and Missouri abuse/neglect history
- A totally clean urine drug test
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Own one’s own car to get to and from work
- 2-3 positive references from legitimate past employers
Many facilities have closed totally in the region due to staffing issues, so it can be more difficult to find placement for individuals in care facilities. Ms. Curry says that, “Since the onset of the pandemic, seniors and their families are expressing an increased interest in aging-in-place in their own homes and in securing in-home care assistance.”
StaffLink hopes to continue to support seniors, the disabled, and the frail in achieving this goal.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply on StaffLink’s website at JOB APPLICATION – Home Care in St. Louis by StaffLink | Senior Care | Home Health Care (stafflinkusa.com)
- StaffLink is Hiring Male and Female Caregivers for Home Care Clients in the St. Louis Region - September 20, 2023
- Thirteen (13) Tips for Family Caregivers and Seniors on How to Stay Healthy, Fit, and in Shape in the Summer Heat and Sun - July 26, 2023
- StaffLink Is Hiring Caregivers for 24/7 Around-the-Clock Private Duty Home Care - July 24, 2023